- Heart disease is a major health problem today, affecting both wealthy and poorer nations alike. It covers a wide range of health problems related to the heart, including a variety of diseases.
- There are many theories and ideas about heart disease. One school of thought is that the sudden increase in heart disease is due to changes within different lifestyles, with people being less active and eating diets high in fats. Takeaway food is abundant today, and so people often eat it because of the increased availability. Some takeaway outlets are now catering to a healthier lifestyle by offering a variety of healthy dishes, such as salads. People are becoming more aware of the risk of heart disease and are choosing to change their diets.
- Why exercise? Exercise is important to avoid heart disease. Exercise helps maintain the heart at its best performance and is the key to good health. By using a combination of exercise and a balanced diet, the risk of heart disease is greatly decreased.
- The term “Cardiovascular Disease” is widely used within today’s society. The term Cardiovascular Disease includes a large number of diseases that directly affect the heart and the blood vessel system. It especially affects the veins and arteries that lead to and from the heart.
- Research suggests that women who have cardiovascular disease usually suffer from forms of the disease that affect the blood vessels. Men usually suffer from forms of the disease that affect the heart muscle itself. Other known or associated causes of cardiovascular disease include diabetes mellitus, hypertension and hypercholesterolemia.
- Heart diseases and strokes are other common cardiovascular diseases. Two important risk factors that have a major impact on heart diseases and cardiovascular diseases are high blood pressure and high blood cholesterol.
Appreciation Certificates are unique documents created by organisations, institutions, or people to express their gratitude for assistance or effort provided to the appropriate topics. The design of the appreciation awards features recognisable logos, insignia, and personalised statements that explain why the recipient is being appreciated. Different organisations could use different templates for certificates of appreciation. … Read more
What Innovation Can Do to Your Life It’s a talent that everyone has, yet they think they don’t. The power of innovation. If you’ve ever marvelled at somebody’s creative prowess, guess what, you can create and innovate too. It just takes time. Everyone is born creative. The box of crayons in kindergarten were not limited … Read more