It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Leadify Business/ Leadify India. Limited is the controller and responsible for this website.
Our full details are: Leadify Business/ Leadify India. Limited
71/119 Prem Nagar, Janak Puri, New Delhi 110058
This version was last updated on 26 November 2020
- Personal Information
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
We collect personal information from you when you (i) submit questions or material to us, (ii) register on this site or otherwise create an account with us, (iii) e-mail us, (iv) apply for our products or services, (v) request marketing to be sent to you, or (vi) enter a competition, promotion or survey.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
- improve marketing profiles;
- assist strategic development;
- manage our relationship with advertisers; and
- audit usage of the site.
We may share such information with our partners, advertisers, or other third parties.